My four-year old grandson, Jack, loves to tell jokes. I’ve gathered several to share with him and thought I’d share them with you, too!
What do you call an elf that runs away from Santa’s workshop? A rebel without a Claus!
- Why don’t you ever see Santa in a hospital? Because he has private elf care.
- Why does Santa have three gardens? So he can ho ho ho.
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing. It was on the house.
Why will Santa go down your chimney on Christmas Eve? Because it soots him.
- How do you wash your hands over the holiday? With Santatizer.
- How can you tell that Santa is real? You can always sense his presents.
What brand of motorcycle does Santa ride? Holly Davidson.
- If Santa and Mrs. Claus had a baby, what would he be? A subordinate Claus.
- What does Santa spend his hard-earned salary on? Jingle bills.
Who is Santa’s favorite singer? Elf-is Presley
My sort of humor, Jan. What fun! Thanks for making me smile this morning.